X-ray flaw detector
FLOWD 8020 is a compact mobile X-ray system of conveyor type for quick and effective testing of X-ray protective clothing in accordance with IEC 61331-3:1998.
X-ray flaw detector FLOWD 8020 makes it possible to perform nonintrusive and nondestructive flaw-detective testing of X-ray protective clothing, to obtain visual information about its condition and to obtain information on the values of the attenuation equivalent and relative inhomogeneity of the X-ray protective material for the purpose to determine if such clothing fits for further use.
X-ray flaw detector FLOWD 8020 can also be used for:
- checking actual value of attenuation equivalent and homogeneity of X-ray protective materials (X-ray protective gypsum plasterboard, lead-impregnated plastic, lead-impregnated rubber, etc.);
- testing the homogeneity of sheet and roll material of different density and composition.
Weight, kg, max.
|Tunnel wigth, mm||870 ± 3|
|Tunnel higt, mm||240 ± 5|
|Roller table length, mm||1300|
|Roller table width, mm||750|
|Roller table hight, mm||200|
Voltage range, V
||230 AC+ 10%|
Maximal power consumption, kV·A,
Distributed load on the conveyer, kg, max.
Conveyor speed, m/sec.
||0,22 ± 0,03|
Anode voltage, Kv
|- standard operating mode||80|
Anode current, mA
|- standard operating mode||1,2|
Ambient dose equivalent rate in any accessible point at distance of 0,1 m from the outside surface of the X-ray system, mSv/h
- Automatic determination of x-ray protective clothing and material attenuation equivalent;
- Automatic determination of areas with attenuation equivalent loss more than 10% in relation to a nominal value;
- Automatic coloring in red of areas with attenuation equivalent loss more than 10% in relative to nominal value;
- Automatic determination of the relative material inhomogeneity used for the x-ray protective clothing;
- Data fill in editor and printing the test protocol;
- X-ray images and test reports archiving;
- X-ray protective housing of the flaw detector, allowing its control both from touch screen secured to the scanner and from a remote pc ;
- Availability of wheels and foldable roller conveyors ensure the mobility of the x-ray flaw detector and its easy transportation.
||Centers of standardization, metrology and certification|
|Metrology centers, services and institutions|
||Manufacturers of x-ray protective clothing and materials|
||Manufacturers of homogeneous sheet and roll materials of different composition|